ClearPass QuickConnect offers an easy way for users to self-configure their Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android to support 802.1X authentication on wired and wireless networks.
Automatic detection of the OS
Automatic configuration of network settings
Ready to go without helpdesk interaction
Device configuration is often the most difficult part of deploying 802.1X and strengthening network access security.
ClearPass QuickConnect changes this by dramatically streamlining and simplifying device configuration for IT and end users alike.
Creating a uniquely simplified workflow, ClearPass QuickConnect facilitates and accelerates bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives, propagates the deployment of more secure network access using 802.1X, and reduces helpdesk calls and IT overhead.
- Cloud-hosted provisioning utility makes it easy to create 802.1X deployment packages for endpoint devices.
- 802.1X deployment packages are easily installed on endpoint devices and automatically configured through a simple user-driven wizard.
- Customizable user-driven device configuration wizard.
- Enables endpoint posture and health-check settings.
- Automatically downloads Aruba ClearPass OnGuard™ agents and other applications.
Supported operating systems and supplicants:
- Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Mac OS X
- iOS – iPhone, iPad and iPod
- SecureW2 client
Enterprise-class endpoint protection, advanced posture assessments and health checks
An application for the ClearPass Policy Manager platform, ClearPass OnGuard performs automated endpoint posture assessments on leading computer operating systems to ensure that compliance is met before devices connect to wireless and wired networks.
Running on the ClearPass Policy Manager platform, the advanced network access control (NAC) and network access protection (NAP) framework in ClearPass OnGuard delivers exceptional protection against vulnerabilities.
ClearPass OnGuard supports a wide range of operating systems and versions:
- Microsoft – Support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and 2003.
- Apple – Support for Mac OS X.
- Linux – Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and above, Community Enterprise Operating System (CentOS) 4 and above, Fedora Core 5 and above, and SUSE Linux 10.x.
In addition to endpoint posture and health checks on anti-virus, anti-spyware and personal firewall applications, OnGuard agents perform advanced health checks that specify how to handle the use of peer-to-peer applications, USB storage devices and bridged network interfaces.
When running persistent OnGuard agents on endpoints, ClearPass Policy Manager can centrally identify and manage health-check settings, send system-wide notifications and alerts, and allow or deny network access.
- Enhanced capabilities for endpoint compliance and control, including NAC and NAP.
- Supports Microsoft, Apple, and Linux operating systems.
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall checks and more.
- Optional auto-remediation and quarantine capabilities.
- Peer-to-peer application checks, process checks and registry-key checks with remediation.
- System-wide endpoint messaging, notifications and session access control.
- Centrally view the online status of all devices from the ClearPass Policy Manager platform.
The industry’s most secure, scalable and customizable guest network access solution
An application for the ClearPass Policy Manager platform, ClearPass Guest is a scalable, easy-to-use visitor management solution that delivers secure wired and wireless network access to guests, employees, contractors and their mobile devices.
Greatly simplifying visitor management, ClearPass Guest streamlines workflow processes, allowing operators or sponsors – receptionists, even coordinators and other non-IT staff – to create temporary accounts for Wi-Fi access.
Guests can also self-register for network access. Once registered, ClearPass Guest delivers account login credentials to users via print, SMS text message or email. Accounts can be set to expire automatically after a specific number of hours or days.
Scalable to satisfy the needs of large enterprises and multisite networks, ClearPass Guest manages secure, role-based access for hundreds of thousands of concurrent users.
ClearPass also enhances the guest experience by enabling organizations to create a branded look and feel on visitor registration pages. Organizations can post news updates, discount offers, upcoming events and other customized content.
- A ClearPass Policy Manager starter-bundle includes ClearPass Guest.
- Create and modify temporary user accounts; delete or set accounts to automatically expire.
- Scales to support thousands of concurrent users with minimal IT involvement.
- Unique username and password per user.
- Guests and employees can register for access through a customizable web interface.
- Deliver guest account credentials via print, SMS or email to simplify registration.
- Customizable skin technology enables the creation of uniquely branded captive portal and guest login pages.
Automated mobile device provisioning and configuration for secure BYOD
An application for the ClearPass Policy Manager platform, ClearPass Onboard automatically provisions and configures personally-owned mobile devices – Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android 2.2 and above – enabling them to securely connect to the network.
ClearPass Onboard lets users securely and automatically provision and configure their own smartphones, tablets and laptops.
With ClearPass Onboard, it’s easy for employees, contractors and partners to self-configure their own mobile devices for BYOD. The ClearPass registration portal automatically detects a device’s operating system and presents the user with the appropriate configuration package.
ClearPass Onboard provides an incredibly simple way to configure wireless, wired and VPN settings, apply unique device credentials, and ensure that users securely connect their devices to 802.1X-enabled networks with minimal IT involvement.
The result is a streamlined workflow that allows IT helpdesk personnel to automate and secure multiple processes that are required to successfully carry out BYOD initiatives while improving the user experience.
ClearPass Onboard also significantly increases the amount of actionable information that is captured for troubleshooting, user- and device-based policies, and compliance and reporting requirements.
- Enables users to self-register and securely onboard multiple devices.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Automates the configuration of network settings for wired and wireless endpoints.
- Unique provisioning and revocation of device-specific credentials.
- Contains built-in public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Uses profiling to identify device type, manufacturer and model.
- Provides BYOD visibility and centralized policy management capabilities
The most comprehensive network access policy enforcement platform for BYOD
The Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager™ platform makes it easy to secure next-generation mobility services, enhance network access security and compliance, and streamline network operations for wired, wireless and VPNs.
A comprehensive policy management solution, the ClearPass Policy Manager platform includes ClearPass Guest, ClearPass OnBoard and ClearPass OnGuard applications.
It also provides role-based policy management, detailed endpoint profiling, enterprise-grade RADIUS/TACACS+, BYOD and Apple Bonjour-enabled device registration, mobile device management (MDM), and administrative web access.
Whether local or remote, ClearPass makes it effortless to centrally manage and enforce user- and device-based access policies across multivendor campus and distributed network infrastructures, regardless of device ownership or connection method.
ClearPass Policy Manager provides unprecedented visibility into all devices on wireless and wired networks.
- Unsurpassed multivendor wireless and wired interoperability.
- Built-in guest, profiling, network access control.
- Onboarding of leading endpoint operating systems.
- Easy-to-use policy creation and troubleshooting interface.
- Proactive policy simulation and testing utilities.
- Real-time user and device access logs track each authentication.
- Convenient dashboards for user and device authentication analysis.
- Published and open API for simple third-party integration.
- MDM interoperability via API connector services.
- Fully-replicated active clustering for high availability, redundancy and load balancing.
- Advanced reporting, analytics, alerts and archiving for compliance and auditing