ClearPass QuickConnect offers an easy way for users to self-configure their Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android to support 802.1X authentication on wired and wireless networks.
Automatic detection of the OS
Automatic configuration of network settings
Ready to go without helpdesk interaction
Device configuration is often the most difficult part of deploying 802.1X and strengthening network access security.
ClearPass QuickConnect changes this by dramatically streamlining and simplifying device configuration for IT and end users alike.
Creating a uniquely simplified workflow, ClearPass QuickConnect facilitates and accelerates bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives, propagates the deployment of more secure network access using 802.1X, and reduces helpdesk calls and IT overhead.
- Cloud-hosted provisioning utility makes it easy to create 802.1X deployment packages for endpoint devices.
- 802.1X deployment packages are easily installed on endpoint devices and automatically configured through a simple user-driven wizard.
- Customizable user-driven device configuration wizard.
- Enables endpoint posture and health-check settings.
- Automatically downloads Aruba ClearPass OnGuard™ agents and other applications.
Supported operating systems and supplicants:
- Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Mac OS X
- iOS – iPhone, iPad and iPod
- SecureW2 client