Finding the right employees is one of the most challenging tasks for businesses. They need to find people who share the same values and work ethic as the company itself. We’re happy to announce that we’ve added some new members to our team. We think you’ll be impressed by their skills. Please help us welcome:
- Isaac Nohr started on May 22, 2023
- Adam Bauer started on September 11, 2023
We are very happy to see our team continue to grow each year, and we want to recognize the employees who have celebrated anniversaries this quarter while being with us. We appreciate all of our employees and all of the hard work and time spent with us.
- Greg Pack – 10 year – May 1, 2023
- Bill Weisser – 10 year – May 1, 2023
- Andrew Arlick – 2 year – June 1, 2023
- Kacey Kastroll – 1 year – June 2, 2023
- Michael Fisher – 8 year on July 22, 2023
- Lauren Suski – 1 year – July 25, 2023
- Joe Hirschmann – 5 year – August 13, 2023
- Jodie Habers – 8 year – August 24, 2023
- Rob Chancellor – 1 Year – September 13, 2023
During the last two quarters, we’ve been busy enjoying what Pittsburgh offers with great company.
We’re thrilled to share some of the exciting events that have recently unfolded within our PGH Networks family:
- PGH Get Fit Challenge Conquers Montour Woods Loop! Rain or shine, we powered through the Hollow Oak Loop at Montour Woods as part of our PGH Get Fit Challenge. With our incredible teammates and family by our side, we stepped up to the challenge and proved that nothing can stop us from getting fit together. Let’s keep the momentum going and continue this healthy journey!
- A Decade of Celebrations at The Standard Market & Pint House!We’ve spent the past few months reminiscing about the fantastic celebration we held at The Standard Market & Pint House to mark our ten-year anniversary as a company. It was an absolute blast, and we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has been a part of our incredible journey over the past decade. Here’s to many more years of success and collaboration!
- Annual Helen’s Heroes Golf Outing: A Day of Sunshine and Support! We’re incredibly grateful for the opportunity to participate in and contribute to this year’s Annual Helen’s Heroes Golf Outing. The day was nothing short of perfect, with sunshine, camaraderie, and unwavering support for a great cause. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a remarkable event that makes a positive impact on our community.
- Scholarship Sponsorship for the 12th Annual Chuck Cooper Foundation Award Ceremony! It’s was a great honor for PGH Networks to serve as a Scholarship Sponsor for the 12th Annual Chuck Cooper Foundation Award Ceremony, which took place at the UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse. We’re eagerly looking forward to cheering on all the scholarship nominees. Their hard work is about to pay off in a big way! The Chuck Cooper Foundation’s mission is close to our hearts, as it aims to continue the legacy of Charles “Chuck” Cooper, the first African-American ever drafted into the NBA. The foundation accomplishes this by awarding graduate-level scholarships and providing essential leadership development and mentoring programs to under-served students. We’re proud to support this cause.
These events highlight our commitment to community, health, and celebrating significant milestones. Stay tuned for more exciting updates and events from PGH Networks!
The PGH Networks Team
|PARTNERSHIP Depending on your company’s size and industry, your IT challenges will differ – which is why we offer our services on a Fully-Managed to Co-Managed scale. While some businesses may need us to become their entire IT department, others may require us to provide additional support to their existing staff. Contact us today to find out how we can unlock the full potential of your business! CONTACT US|
|CAREERS Are you interested in joining our team and unlocking your full potential? Check out our current openings today if you are a career-minded individual with the right attitude, team focus, and desire to learn. APPLY TODAY|